Northfin Food Cichlid Formula 2Mm Pellet 1Kg Package23 September 2023
NorthFin’s Cichlid formula is specifically made to enhance the fishes’ well-being and colors naturally. Without the use of unnecessary color additives or fillers, your cichlids are able to easily digest and absorb more nutrients. This allows your fish to obtain their full color spectrum naturally. Having healthy cichlids means plenty of bright aquatic action in your tank.
- Whole Antarctic Krill Meal
- High Omega-3 (DHA) Herring Meal
- Whole Sardine Meal
- Wheat Flour
- Astaxanthin (Haematococcus Algae)
- Calcium Montmorillonite Clay
- Vitamin A Acetate
- L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C)
- D-Activated Animal-Sterol (D3)
- DL Alphatocopherol (E)
- Vitamin B12 Supplement
- Riboflavin Supplement
- Pantothenic Acid
- Calcium Pantothenate
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride
- Folic Acid
- Choline Chloride
- Cobalt Sulfate
- Ferrous Sulfate
- Manganese Sulfate
- Only the highest marine grade proteins and additives are used
- Artificial pigment-free and has no added hormones
- Manufactured in a CFIA/USDA/FDA registered and certified facility in Toronto, Canada
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How often should I feed my cichlids with Northfin Cichlid Formula?
We recommend feeding your cichlids with Northfin Cichlid Formula once or twice a day, depending on the size and appetite of your fish.
2. Can I use this food for other types of fish?
While Northfin Cichlid Formula is specifically formulated for cichlids, it can also be suitable for other fish species. However, it’s always best to check the specific dietary needs of your fish before introducing a new food.
3. How long does a 1kg package of Northfin Cichlid Formula last?
The duration of a 1kg package depends on the number of fish you have and the feeding frequency. On average, a 1kg package can last for several months when fed as recommended.