Boss Audio Systems R3400D Subwoofer – Black2 October 2023
Feel more Bass with the Boss Audio Riot R3400D Class D Monoblock Amplifier
This powerful 1-Ohm stable amplifier features 3400 Watts Max Power with a MOSFET power supply to get the most out of your audio experience. Customize the sound with Variable Low Pass Crossover, Bass Boost and Subsonic Filter. Bump up the Bass and feel the beat with the Remote Subwoofer Control. For double the performance and power, strap on another R3400D for a total power of 6,800 Watts @2-Ohms. Amplifiers in the Riot Series are perfect for first-time car audio buyers looking to add Bass and enhanced sound and performance to their system at an affordable price. Take your sound experience to the next level with the Boss Audio R3400D.
- Power – 3400 Watts Max x 1 @1-Ohm, 1700 Watts Max x 1 @2-Ohms, 850 Watts Max x 1 @4-Ohms
- 1 Ohm Stable – Able to continuously power loads of 1 Ohm without encountering difficulties such as overheating. Typically made to power up subwoofers that demand the heavier power load requirements to be able to perform the way they were made to
- Mosfet Power Supply – A MOSFET is an electrical switch that allows the flow of electrical current. It controls the output voltage and current precisely by removing the output current sensing loss & eliminating all secondary feedback circuitry
- Strapping Capable – You are able to strap two R3400D amplifiers and double the power that is being sent to your subwoofer(s). You now have the ability to connect more subwoofers to take advantage of the extra power
- Variable Subsonic Filter – To prevent your subwoofer(s) from bottoming out, the variable subsonic filter filters out frequencies below the subwoofer(s) specified low frequency limits and allows the driver to reach a maximum safe excursion